Interest free credit on
Help spread the cost of your purchase with our fantastic
interest free credit options.
Skip to content
Looking for an exciting career in retail?
At Sterling Furniture, we have a huge range of roles across the company – almost as varied and as diverse as our furniture ranges. Throughout Scotland (Aberdeen, Glasgow, Inverness, Dundee, Uddingston, Edinburgh and, of course, Tillicoultry) our furniture showrooms are, we believe, rather special and we continuously develop and improve on them. Branches host teams of managers, sales staff and administrators with the largest team based at Tillicoultry.
We are looking for talented, dynamic, motivated and committed individuals who take pride in their work. We are also always keen to meet strong candidates to work in our ever-expanding Homestores and restaurants in Tillicoultry and Aberdeen and horticultural staff for our Garden Centre in Tillicoultry.
Our Head Office is also based in Scotland, so in addition to the operations side of the business we have opportunities within accounts staff, purchase ledger, credit control, IT, stock control, buying, HR, supply chain and distribution, to name but a few. All current vacancies are listed below, but we also encourage you to write in 'on spec' as, within such a fast paced environment, we continue to grow and develop.
Please send your CV with details of your current package if possible:
1) by email to: HR@sterlingfurniture.co.uk or
2) by post to: Human Resources, Sterling Furniture, Moss Road, Tillicoultry, FK13 6NS.
Good luck with your application.
Sterling Furniture is a well established and high profile business with a presence throughout Scotland. Our business continues to expand and develop and we're looking for Graduates (to at least HND) to join us on our established development programme.
It's rare to find a retailing Head Office in Scotland and this is perhaps a unique opportunity to join a professional organisation 'on your doorstep'. Our programme will give you experience and insight into all areas of our business with the emphasis on the administration and supporting processes of retailing. You will spend time in a variety of departments so that you gain a practical understanding and will be involved in real work.
• On-going career opportunities in branch operations, logistics, accounts buying and web.
• Supervisory experience - preferably gained in a similar environment - and have the desire to provide great customer service
• The programme is targeted to last around 18 months but will be flexible enough to adapt to the individual and the flow of business.
• This or is an exciting place to work - we don't stand still and new projects and developments are almost 'the norm'. Our Graduates must be willing to approach this with equal flexibility - in time, attitude, approach and location.
We are recruiting NOW so don’t delay
Apply with CV, covering letter and details of current earnings to HR@sterlingfurniture.co.uk. No Agencies please.